- Academic Integrity
- Experiential Learning
- Honors Academy
- Hit the Ground Running (HGR)
- Center for Educational Research and Teaching Innovation (CERTI)
- First Year Experience
- Second Year Experience
- Meet the Staff
- Advising Office
- Learning Enhancement Across Disciplines (LEAD)
- Professional Development Center
- Speech Communication Center
- Student Design & Experiential Learning Center
- Writing Center
- Accreditation Self Study
OURE Fellows Program
To increase the quality of experiential learning for Missouri S&T students, funding has been made available to support interdisciplinary research projects for undergraduates.
"Interdisciplinary" constitutes the combination of two or more academic disciplines or fields of study.
TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Students must meet eligibility requirements
- Students must have participated in the OURE Program
- Adhere to criteria and proposal guidelines
- Research must be conducted while enrolled at Missouri S&T under the supervision of a Missouri S&T faculty member
- Individuals will orally present their proposals before a panel of judges at the Annual Undergraduate Research Conference
- Clarity of written and oral communication
- Suitability of interdisciplinary research
- Selected proposals will be announced at the Annual Undergraduate Research Conference awards ceremony
- OURE Fellow students will be awarded a stipend of $2000.00
- Supply expendables are allowed up to a $500 limit
Proposals that are not awarded for the OURE Fellows Program will automatically qualify for consideration of the traditional OURE Program.
APPLICATION submission deadline is March 1, 2017
PROPOSAL submission deadline is April 3, 2017
Please note that all OURE Fellow proposals and final reports are ineligible for the competitive Undergraduate Research Conference cash prizes.